New products – Special offers – What’s new
Our visitors' privacy is a very important issue to us and we are committed in protecting it. The following policy explains exactly how we will use your personal information.
1. Data that we collect
The data that we're collecting from you, relates to:
-- Information on your visits and the site usage including the external source, duration of your visits, page views and your site navigation path.
-- Information such as your email address, which you enter by registering.
-- Information such as your name and email that you can enter when you make your subscription. Those kinds of data are useful for sending you informative emails and / or for newsletters.
-- Information that arise by using the site, such as when, how often and under what conditions do you use it.
--Information that is included in any of your contacts with us via email or through our website.
--Any other personal information that you choose to send us.
Before the disclosure of any kind of another's personal information, according to this policy you must have that person's consent in order to disclosure and processing his / hers personal information.
The personal data that is submitted to us can be used for the following purposes:
- Website and business management
- Personalising the website for your needs
- Shipment of Nissos Greek Food's products
- Sending non-advertising communications
- Sending email notifications for your requests
- Sending our newsletter via email after request
- Sending promotional communications about your business or certain third-party businesses that we believe that may interest you, through notifications or, if you've agreed to this, via email or similar technology (you can always let us know if you don't wish to get advertising actions)
- Managing requests and complaints that you may have made
2. How we handle your data
- We will not release your personal information without your consent to any third party
- The personal data that we process for any purpose, will not be kept for more than necessary.
3. Data Security
We ensure you that the data that we collect is kept secure, by taking appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data on an ongoing basis. Our purpose is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, tampering, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form.
However, it is your responsibility to ensure that the equipment that you're using is sufficiently secure and protected.
4. Your rights
According to the "General Rules of Personal Data" you have the following rights:
- The right of access: You can request information about the processing of your data (such as data categories, processing purposes, etc.).
- The right of correction: You can request to correct or supplement your data if it is incomplete or contains inaccuracies.
- The deletion right: In some cases, you can request the deletion of all, or just a part of your data (if, for example, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, etc.).
If you wish to use any of the above rights, you can contact us:
- By visiting our web site
- Through our website, by completing the communication form which is available on the site.
-Via our email address
- By the phone in order to communicate with the business owner
In case of request for usage of your rights, Nissos Greek Food will respond within one (1) month of its submission. If this is something that can't be done, you will be informed on time.
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version. You should occasionally review this page in order to make sure that you understand any of the changes to our policy. We may notify you via email or through a private messaging system.
6. Third Sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to and information from third-party sites. We cannot control and we're not responsible for these sites' privacy policies and practices.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding to this Policy you can contact us.
SOFIA TH. MESSINEZI / Nissos Greek Food
ADDRESS: 128 Agiou Antoniou Street, Halandri 152 38, Attica , Greece
Contact phone: +302130441571
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
SOFIA TH. MESSINEZI